Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

We went out this morning with Josh, Natasha and Grant to the Rowlett Easter Egg Hunt. There was a crazy amount of people there but we managed to get a spot and the boys got some eggs. It was fun seeing Logan experience his first Easter egg hunt. Last year he was only 6 months old on Easter so didn't really care for any of that stuff! Here are some pictures from our adventureous morning.


Logan then went to Nana's house and my Dad and Levi continued working on their fence project at our house!


I had some time to sew up some of Levi's work pants that had a hole in them and fix our bed skirt that has been slowing ripping apart....the house got cleaned, yard mowed, laundry done....all in days work :)


Oh Ya....and how could I forget....Logan met the Easter bunny today and DID NOT LIKE IT...see pics for proof!
Get me out of here......

Everything is better when Mom is around :)


My boys!

Look at that precious boy


Strategizing!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Logan and the Easter Bunny. Too funny. I can't believe how BIG Logan is!!!

Lauren said...

OMG these pictures are so adorable Mindi. Logan is so precious!