Levi and I had such a great relaxing weekend following Thanksgiving. We hung out around the house and just spent time together. Saturday we played outside with Logan since the weather was nice. Logan was able to play in his swing while Levi and I played washers on the washer boards that Levi made a few weeks ago (I helped with making the stencils.....Levi had to use his math skills to help me with the star....I could NOT get the stupid angles right). We also picked up 1 million pecans out of our yard in between turns! Great day! I did lose both games of washers to my wonderful husband :) Dang it!!!! We also taught Logan how to play and he decided to take over the game!
We also put up our Christmas decorations and decorated the trees. The Christmas ornaments lasted about 5 hours on the bottom three feet of the tree and then they all got moved up :) Needless to say, our tree looks a little off this year but my sanity was worth it!
We also put up our Christmas decorations and decorated the trees. The Christmas ornaments lasted about 5 hours on the bottom three feet of the tree and then they all got moved up :) Needless to say, our tree looks a little off this year but my sanity was worth it!
Logan heping with the tree!
Waiting patiently for his turn to go in the attic :)
Much better Logan!
No comments:
Post a Comment