Saturday, September 19, 2009

Logan's 1st Hair Cut

So...I was determined to wait until Logan's actual birthday to take him to get a hair cut. The hair on his ears has really been bothering him and Levi has really been wanting to go ahead and get Logan's hair cut. Well today....I made the quick decision....lets go do it! Logan was soooo good. He didn't get upset or anything. I did good and didn't get upset either. I can't believe what a huge difference it made - he looks so grown up. I can't believe how fast the past year has gone. Logan will be 11months old on Tuesday and is becoming such an independent little man.



"Dad, where are we going?"
Before pictures

Hanging out in the waiting room! Excited for our big day!The first cut!


Sooooo handsome!
What a difference!
My sweet family after Logan's haircut - Oh..he is so cute!
Logan got a sucker cause he was soooo good!

3 comments:

Brent and Holly said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you finally bit the bullet. He looks so cute!!!!!!!!! : )

the rosenbaums said...

i have to get my hands on this boy...I just want to pinch his cheeks...i love his sweet looks that he gives his mama!! Yall are BLESSED...he is so CUTE!

Darrell and Debra said...

That was too cool!! Mimi and Papa are so proud of you, Logan. You look so spiffy with the spike hair too.

Mindi, Debra and I got just as big a kick out of listening to you while he got his hair cut. You are the perfect Mom for our grandson. Love you all.